Enis meaning and origin
Outlandish Turkish and Celtic Enis means "Close Friend" and a gender-neutral name is used majorly in Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Finnish, Danish and Arabic. Enis is variation of well-liked and conifer Ennis. Ennis is variant of durable and popular Angus. Unexpected Ennis is used especially in Irish, Ennis means "Island and The One" is originated from Celtic. Enis is Turkish cognate of Anis.
Variants of EnisNames that rhyme with Enis
Popularity of Enis
Enis is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 582 on boy names chart when 93 babies were named Enis. There are over 935 babies that have been given the name Enis in France. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 155 on boy names chart when 51 babies were given the name Enis. Over 670 people have been named Enis in Switzerland.
Enis is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 57 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 557 people have been named Enis in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 189 babies in England and Wales have been named Enis. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 692nd. Over 129 people have been named Enis in Belgium.
But Enis is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Enis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Enis
Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You possess great communication skills. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
Go through the following names similar to Enis
- Satta has its origin in Sanskrit, Satta means "Truth, Pure Being or Existence or One who is Above All" and is used commonly in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Tamil is used for girls
- Sakhrah means Rock is a unisex name is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Mosa - Infrequent and Modernistic Mosa has its origin in African is largely used in Arabic, Finnish and Norwegian, Mosa means "Grace or Graceful" is used as a unisex name
- Suraya - Uncommon girl name Suraya has origin in Arabic predominantly used in Bengali and Tamil languages, meaning of Suraya is "Star or Become Rich"
- Khirash - Boy name Khirash means "I or Name of a Companion" is prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Enis
- Enis Batur, Turkish poet, essayist, novelist, and editor
- Enis Alushi, Kosovo Albanian professional footballer
- Enis Bešlagić, Bosnian film and television actor and TV personality
- Enis Beslagic acted in movie Fuse
- In 1978, Enis Fosforoglu played the role of Tarik in drama, romance film Derbeder.
- In 2019 musical movie, Alice Müzikali, Enis Arikan portrayed Rabbit.