Enry meaning and origin
Enry is variant spelling of Enri. Enri is variant of popular and perpetual Henry.
Variants of EnryNames that rhyme with Enry
Popularity of Enry
Enry is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Also, Enry is a familiar name in Venezuela, DR Congo, Colombia, Ecuador, Philippines, Indonesia, Honduras and Mexico. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Enry around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Enry
As a lover, you are passionate. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Job and life success are your priorities. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird?
Do you like Enry? Read these names too
- Irmelinde - Of Old High German origin, Irmelinde means "Linden Wood Shield or Large"
- Fridiger - The Fridiger has its origin in Old High German, meaning of Fridiger is "Spear or Peace"
- Edeline - Infrequent girl name Edeline means "Noble" is originated from German and Old English
- Braulia - Odd girl name Braulia is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Braulia is "Gleaming"
- Weigand - Origin of Weigand is in Old High German, meaning of Weigand is "Fighting"
Namesakes of Enry
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Enry
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Enclosure
- Baby Names that mean Estate
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Owner
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Manor
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Homeland
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean King