Esmer meaning and origin
Meaning of Esmer is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Esmer like Luly, Maelynn, Aset,Names that rhyme with Esmer
Popularity of Esmer
Esmer is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Esmer is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Esmer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Esmer?
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You like your freedom and independence. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Most people enjoy having you around. You like people too but prefer your solitude.
Do you like Esmer? Other names you would love
- Puritie - Girl name Puritie came from English, meaning of Puritie is "Purity". Puritie is resulted from Purity.
- Udelle came from Old English is used in English and English bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Udelle is "Wealthy"
- Rosalio - Offbeat unisex name Rosalio means "Rose" is rooted from Spanish
- Garyn - Origin of Uncustomary Garyn is in Old English, meaning of Garyn is "Gar Meaning Spear" is used as a unisex name
- Saw - Saw's meaning is Early came from Burmese is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Esmer
- Esmeralda Gomez in A Federal Case as Actress
- Esmeralda García in Todos acongojados, acongojados todos as Actress
- Esmeralda Ruspoli in Romeo and Juliet as Actress
- Esmeralda Barros in Eva, la Venere selvaggia as Actress
- Esmeralda Moya in El misterio de la Casa Aranda as Actress
- Esmeralda Ouertani in Entre les murs as Actress
- Esmeralda Pimentel in Episode #1.12 as Actress