Estere meaning and origin
Mainly used in Latvian, Estere has its origin in Old Persian, meaning of Estere is "Star" is aimed at girls.
View middle names that goes with Estere like Nove,Names that rhyme with Estere
Popularity of Estere
Estere is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Estere is a common name in DR Congo, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia while somewhat familiar name in Haiti, Latvia and Cameroon. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Estere globally.
What numerology tells about Estere?
You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
If you like Estere, you would love these names
- Wiard - Wiard's meaning is Struggle or Hard is primarily used in Frisian
- Méven means Healthy or Cheerful
- Noushah - Iranian name Noushah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Noushah is "A Sweet Woman, Pleasant and Sweet". Noushah is resultant of Nousha.
- Trémeur means Superiority or Greatness. is originated from Breton
- Garrelt is used mostly in Frisian, Garrelt means "Rule or Spear"
Namesakes of Estere
We could not find any notable namesake.