Evalda meaning and origin
Evalda is effeminate version of Evald. Evald is a variation of Everild. Evald is equivalent of Ewald in Nordic language. Evald's meaning is Good Worship, Law-powerful and Boar Battle has origin in English.Names that rhyme with Evalda
Popularity of Evalda
Evalda is a common baby name in Brazil. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Evalda around the globe, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Evalda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Evalda?
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You always analyze something in your mind. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things.
You would love these names similar to Evalda
- Ulvgeir - Boy name Ulvgeir is specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Ulvgeir is form of Ulfgæirr in Norwegian language
- Asbjørg is Norwegian cognate of Ásbjǫrg
- Tile - Preeminent Tile is used substantially in Norwegian and Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Tile is form of Tilo in German language
- Tandrup - The boy name Tandrup has its origin in Old Norse is used mostly in Swedish and Norwegian. Tandrup is Norwegian cognate of The Danish Place Name
- Dagfrid principally is used in Swedish and Norwegian is bestowed upon girls. Dagfrid is equivalent of Dagfríður in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Evalda
We could not find any notable namesake.