Evane meaning and origin
Origin of Evane is in Hebrew language, meaning of Evane is "God is Merciful". Evane is version of outstanding, biblical and unfading Jeanne. Jeanne is French equivalent of Johanna. Also Jeanne is French and English form of Jane. Jeanne is also equivalent of Jean in English and French languages. Jeanne is also French and English cognate of Jeanine. Originated from Hebrew, Jeanne, Jeanne means "Variant of Jane, God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious". The name is celebrated on May 8th or May 30th.
Variants of Evane
Jeanne, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johanna, Jane, Jean, Jeanine, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Geneen, Jaynette, Annjanette, Janett, Janet, Jeannette, Jeanette, Jannina, JanaNames that rhyme with Evane
Popularity of Evane
Evane is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 610 on girl names chart when 55 babies were named Evane. Over 750 people have been named Evane in France. Evane is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Haiti. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Evane globally.
What numerology tells about Evane?
Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You want to be the boss in every situation. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Looking for names similar to Evane? Please go through the following names
- Masada - Masada's meaning is Strong Foundation is a gender insensitive name has origin in Hebrew
- Jamesina - Curious girl name Jamesina is used principally in English has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jamesina is "Female Version of James, Replace or Supplant"
- Yanne came from Hebrew is predominantly used in Breton, meaning of Yanne is "God is Merciful"
- Yocheved - Unconventional girl name Yocheved means "Glory of God", used specifically in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew language
- Paskal is used especially in Breton is originated from Hebrew, Paskal means "Pass or Jump"
Namesakes of Evane
- Evanescence in Daredevil as Soundtrack
- In 1978, Evane Hanska characterized the role of N in drama movie Safrana ou le droit à la parole.