Eygel meaning and origin
Eygel is a form of Egil. Egil is variant form of Egill. Egil is a short version of Eilbert. Also Egil is shortened form of Agilbert. Egil's meaning is Shiny and Sword Tip has origin in Old Norse and Old High German.
Variants of EygelNames that rhyme with Eygel
Popularity of Eygel
Eygel is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eygel?
You have high ideals. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You possess great communication skills. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You are born for so much more than you think. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content.
Parents who liked Eygel, loved these names
- Torlek is equivalent of Þórlæikr in Danish language
- Tove - Unorthodox Toves origin is Old Norse and Scandinavian is used especially in Danish, Greenlandic and Scandinavian, meaning of Tove is "God Thor or Thunder" is a gender-neutral name
- Berny - Rarefied Berny predominantly is used in Finnish, English and Swedish, meaning of Berny is "Bärenstarke, Hardy and Bear" that of Old English and Germanic origin is a unisex name. Berny is short of Bernardo.
- Palnatoke is form of Pálnatóki in Danish language
- Gulli is form of Guðlæifr, Guðleikr;Their Variant Forms in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Eygel
We could not find any notable namesake.