Eyvindr name meaning
What does Eyvindr mean?
Eyvindr is variant of *Auja-Windur. Also *Auja-Windur is spelling variant of AUJA;VIND. Originated from Old Norse, Eyvindr is prevalently used in Old Norse is aimed at baby boys. Eyvindr is formed by EY and VIND.
Variants of Eyvindr
How popular is the name Eyvindr?
Eyvindr is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eyvindr?
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird?
Go through the following names similar to Eyvindr
- Hornbori has its origin in Old Norse, Hornbori means "Horn-Bearer, The One who was Conceived In a Corner or Horn Piercer" which is substantially used in Old Norse is used as a boy name
- Hómóðr - The boy name Hómóðr is used particulary in Old Norse. Hómóðr is Old Norse cognate of Hámóðr
- Lafsi - Meaning of Lafsi is Sock, Scouring Rag Or the Dialect Verb Lafsa = Go Heavy or Badly, Dragging Ones Leg After One or To Slouch is used mostly in Old Norse has its origin in Old Norse is a baby boy name
- Leiðólfr prevalently is used in Old Norse is used as a boy name. Leiðólfr is Old Norse cognate of Leiðulfr
- Ormika prevalently is used in Old Norse is used as a baby boy name. Ormika is form of Ormr in Old Norse language
Famous people named Eyvindr
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eyvindr
- Boy names beginning with E
- Norse Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean Lady