Ezea meaning and origin
Ezea is resulted from Ezer. Ezer is version of biblical and dominant Ezra. Ezer's meaning is Help is primarily used in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Ezea
Popularity of Ezea
Ezea is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Nigeria. As per our research, over 50 babies have been bestowed Ezea around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ezea
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. As a lover, you are passionate. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones.
If you like Ezea, you would love these names
- Simha - Boy name Simha means "Joy or The Lion" has its roots in Hebrew is used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Shon means Yahweh is Merciful or River is used as a gender insensitive name which is dominantly used in Telugu, Bengali and Tamil is rooted from Hebrew. In baby boy names list, eminent Shon captured 497th position in 1974 in United States
- Khaim - Used primarily in Russian, Khaim is originated from Hebrew, Khaim means "Life and The Element Hayyim Meaning Life" is used for baby boys. Khaim is derivative of Chayim.
- Jionni - Jionni's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious came from Hebrew which is primarily used in English is aimed at both sexes
- Dejohn - Curious boy name Dejohn is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Dejohn is "God is Gracious"
Namesakes of Ezea
We could not find any notable namesake.