Faadhil meaning and origin
Faadhil means Meritorious or Abundant is used dominantly in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Faadhil
Popularity of Faadhil
Faadhil is an uncommon name probably limited to South Africa. As per our findings, over 60 babies have been bestowed Faadhil around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Faadhil
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. There isn't a person you can't charm. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Looking for a name like Faadhil? Please go through the following names
- Reshteen especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Reshteen is "Truthful"
- Masuda means Happy aimed at girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Haad - Used chiefly in Arabic, Haad is a baby boy name, Haad means "The Leader"
- AbdAlRashid - Boy name AbdAlRashid means "Servant of the Guided" is largely used in Arabic
- Shahrooz means Great River is used chiefly in Arabic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Faadhil
We could not find any notable namesake.