Fadlullah meaning and origin
Boy name Fadlullah means "The Excellence of God" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fadlullah
Popularity of Fadlullah
Fadlullah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Fadlullah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Fadlullah
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for a name like Fadlullah? Please go through the following names
- Ghadra - Ghadra's meaning is Dark aimed at boys is used mainly in Arabic
- Zaheer - Outlandish Zaheer came from Arabic, meaning of Zaheer is "Sparkling, Shining or Bright" used for baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Tabahhuj - Tabahhuj's meaning is Cheerful or Be Glad is used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- AbdulKarim - Boy name AbdulKarim means "Servant of the Most Generous (Allah)" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Baare - Boy name Baare means "Brilliant, Superior or Outstanding" is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Fadlullah
We could not find any notable namesake.