Fahham name meaning
What does Fahham mean?
Used prevalently in Arabic, Fahham means "Very Intelligent" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Fahham
How popular is the name Fahham?
Fahham is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Fahham
Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people.
If you like Fahham, you would love these names
- Sa'dan - Meaning of Sa'dan is Happy or Fortunate aimed at baby boys is principally used in Arabic
- AbuDawaniq - Boy name AbuDawaniq means "Father of a Weight of 2 Carats" is majorly used in Arabic
- Ghafoor - Boy name Ghafoor means "Merciful or Forgiver" is majorly used in Arabic
- Bahhas - Boy name Bahhas means "Examiner or Scholar" is specifically used in Arabic
- Darmal means Medicine is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys
Famous people named Fahham
We could not find any notable namesake.