Fakharuddin meaning and origin
Used principally in Arabic, Fakharuddin means "Glory of the Religion (Islam)" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Fakharuddin
Popularity of Fakharuddin
Fakharuddin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 210000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 6000 people has been named Fakharuddin globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Fakharuddin?
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Looking for a name like Fakharuddin? Please go through the following names
- Arah - Used especially in Arabic durable and trendy, Arah is originated from Armenian and is used for both boys and girls, Arah means "Mother Earth Protects from Death or Other Evil"
- Qaynat - Meaning of Qaynat is Universe is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic
- Sharica - Infrequent girl name Sharica means "A Fertile Plain" is majorly used in Arabic
- Ghibtah is used substantially in Arabic is a baby girl name, Ghibtah means "She was the Daughter of Amer Al-mujashaiyah or She was a Narrator of Hadith"
- Mirvat notably is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mirvat is "Princess"
Namesakes of Fakharuddin
We could not find any notable namesake.