Fakhr-al-Din meaning and origin
Meaning: Pride of the Faith and Pride of Religion
Add to favorites
The boy name Fakhr-al-Din is used primarily in Arabic is originated from Arabic, Fakhr-al-Din means "Fakhr Meaning Pride Glory or Pride of Religion".
Variants of Fakhr-al-DinNames that rhyme with Fakhr-al-Din
Popularity of Fakhr-al-Din
Fakhr-al-Din is an uncommon name around the globe.
If you like Fakhr-al-Din, you would love these names
- Rafiga means Companion or A Pleasant Companion used for girls. Its origin is in Arabic is used particulary in Arabic
- Alauddin - Used prevalently in Arabic, Alauddin means "Glory of Religion (Islam)" is aimed at boys
- Qaid means Leader or Commander aimed at boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Keyvan - Used principally in Arabic odd, Keyvan means "Plant, Universe or World" and originated from Anglo-Saxon and Celtic is aimed at baby boys
- MuhammadTaqqi means Early Imam (Leader) of Islam used for baby boys is used mostly in Arabic
Namesakes of Fakhr-al-Din
- Fakhr-al-Din Iraqi, Persian Sufi master, poet and writer
- Fakhr-al-Din II, Druze Ma'ani Emir and an early leader of the Mount Lebanon Emirate