Fakhri meaning and origin
Used predominantly in African and Arabic, Fakhri bestowed upon both genders, Fakhri means "Glory or Honorary".
Variants of FakhriNames that rhyme with Fakhri
Popularity of Fakhri
Fakhri is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1988. But Fakhri is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Fakhri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Fakhri?
You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
You would love these names similar to Fakhri
- Jesenia - Unfading and Customary Jesenia is used mainly in English, Finnish and Swedish aimed at both genders has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic. Jesenia is equivalent of Jessenia in English language. Also Jesenia is English form of Jessica
- Sabhya - Principally used in Kannada, Oriya and Hindi, Sabhya bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Sabhya is "Mannered or Refined"
- Raj - Unexpected Raj is used mostly in Telugu, Sanskrit and Kannada has origin in Arabic, Sanskrit and Germanic, a baby boy name, Raj means "Secret or King"
- Faizeen - Boy name Faizeen is used in Arabic, Hindi and Gujarati languages, meaning of Faizeen is "Honest"
- Dafiyah - Meaning of Dafiyah is Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Fakhri
- Fakhri Pasha, commander of the Ottoman Army and governor of Medina