Falk meaning and origin
Used particulary in Danish, Hebrew, Finnish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Yiddish and Swedish, Falk is of Yiddish, Old High German and Germanic origin, Falk means "Falcon, The Bird, Hawk or An Old Tribal Name" is aimed at boys. Falk is variation of Fálki. Fálki is equivalent of Falko in Old Norse language. Falk is version of Falko. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Falko, Falko means "Falcon and An Old Tribal Name". Falk is celebrated on October 4th or January 24th.
Variants of FalkNames that rhyme with Falk
Popularity of Falk
Falk is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Falk globally.
Falk in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Falk?
Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your days of pretending to be Mother Theresa are over. Now it's time you take care of that hole inside your heart.
Looking for a name like Falk? Please go through the following names
- Joris - Used notably in Danish, Norwegian and German preeminent, Joris means "The Watchful or Bauer" and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Old Greek
- Mia - The prevalent unisex name Mia is predominantly used in Danish, Norwegian and Faroese, Mia means "Bitterness or Beauty" is originated from Latin and Hebrew. Preeminent name Mia reached 7th position on baby girl names chart in 2018 in United States
- Taleja - Substantially used in Frisian and Dutch, Taleja means "Of a Noble Kind or Of Noble Figure" which came from Old High German is used as a baby girl name
- Jasmijn - Predominant and Contemporary Old Persian Jasmijn is used chiefly in Dutch is a girl name, meaning of Jasmijn is "Jasmine"
- Hendrika - Girl name Hendrika has its origin in Germanic and Frisian, used principally in Dutch, Scandinavian and Swedish languages, Hendrika means "Ruler or House"
Namesakes of Falk
- Falk Hoffmann, retired diver from East Germany,
- Falk Balzer, former German hurdler best
- Falk Boden is an old German cyclist.
- Falk Peplinski is famous for directing short Analog Brother
Lists having Falk
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with F
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Yiddish Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Falcon
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Tribal