Fareh name meaning
What does Fareh mean?
Meaning of Fareh is Glad or Happy is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fareh
How popular is the name Fareh?
Fareh is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Algeria. As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Fareh globally.
Numerological aspects of Fareh
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better.
Go through the following names similar to Fareh
- Aaleen - Aaleen's meaning is See Allah Conversation with Iblis in Quran is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Khanom - Girl name Khanom means "Noble Woman or Lady" and is rooted from Arabic language is specifically used in Arabic
- Rehnuma means Guide or One who Guides U is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- SaifAlDin is used especially in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, SaifAlDin means "Sword of the Faith"
- Vardah majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Vardah is "Rose" is given to baby girls
Famous people named Fareh
We could not find any notable namesake.