Farhat meaning and origin
Farhat means Happiness, Joy, Mirth, Bliss, Decent, Propriety, Cheer, Pleasure or Gaiety is used especially in Arabic, Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Turkish, Kannada and Sindhi and originated from Persian, Turkish and Arabic is a unisex name . Farhat is variation of loved Farhad. Meaning of Farhad is A Character in Shahnameh and Digger of Mines has its origin in Persian.
Variants of FarhatNames that rhyme with Farhat
Popularity of Farhat
Farhat is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1914 (1996) in its 14 years run on England and Wales naming chart. During its 26 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. There are over 101 babies that have been given the name Farhat in France. Farhat is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Farhat is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Tunisia and Bangladesh. As per our research, over 340000 people has been named Farhat globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Farhat
You always take care of others, especially the people you love. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Farhat? You would love these names
- Tulayb - Tulayb's meaning is Concerning a Seeker is used specifically in Arabic and Sindhi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Rima - Unwonted Rima has its origin in Spanish and Arabic, Rima means "Rhyme or Siddhi will Follow", used commonly in Hindi and Marathi is given to girls
- Tuhin - Meaning of Tuhin is Snow or Of the Snow is rooted from Sanskrit, mostly used in Telugu and Hindi is given to boys
- Minia is originated from Germanic and Arabic is used as a baby girl name, Minia means "Vow, Desired or Strong"
- Hatim - Unwonted Hatim came from Arabic, meaning of Hatim is "Inevitable or Ruler" and is mainly used in Hindi and Sindhi is used for boys
Namesakes of Farhat
- Farhat Bengdara, Libyan politician and banker
- Farhat Hashmi, Islamic scholar
Lists having Farhat
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- Arabic Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Turkish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Bliss
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure