Fathullah name meaning
What does Fathullah mean?
Fathullah is used commonly in Arabic, Fathullah means "Victory Granted by Allah" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Fathullah
How popular is the name Fathullah?
Fathullah is a common baby name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Fathullah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Fathullah?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. There isn't a person you can't charm. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Your self-confidence is low because of your self-sacrificing nature. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Fathullah
- Rafet - Majorly used in Arabic, Rafet means "Lion"
- Ikramullah - Meaning of Ikramullah is Glory of Allah is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Pakeeza means Cleanliness is majorly used in Arabic is used for girls
- Abdul-Baqi - Boy name Abdul-Baqi is notably used in Arabic language, meaning of Abdul-Baqi is "Servant of the Everlasting (Allah)"
- Lahi'ah - Boy name Lahi'ah is notably used in Arabic language, meaning of Lahi'ah is "A Narrator of Hadith or Bin Uqabah Al-misri a Narrator of Hadith had this Name"
Famous people named Fathullah
We could not find any notable namesake.