Fatihah meaning and origin
Unheard-of and Modern girl name Fatihah is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Fatihah is "Opening".Names that rhyme with Fatihah
Popularity of Fatihah
Fatihah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Fatihah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Fatihah is a common name in Tunisia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Fatihah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fatihah
You are all about adventure and travel. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You always act like everything's just great. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Fatihah
- Abdul-Muttalib - Meaning of Abdul-Muttalib is This was the Name of the Grand Father of the Prophet PBUH aimed at boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Hil is used predominantly in Arabic aimed at both sexes is originated from Latin, Hil means "Wife of Prophet Jacob or Mother of Prophet Joseph"
- Khaira - Infrequent girl name Khaira means "Charitable or Good" is used largely in Arabic
- Farooque is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Farooque means "Fortunate, Power of Discrimination or Variant of Farukh"
- Qssim mainly is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Qssim is "He Divides or Divides"
Namesakes of Fatihah
We could not find any notable namesake.