Faustina name meaning
What does Faustina mean?
Origin of Unexpected and Conifer Faustina is in Latin, meaning of Faustina is "Faustus or Good Luck" which is used chiefly in Swedish, Danish, Italian, Finnish and Norwegian is aimed at girls. Faustina is variation of Fausta. Fausta is a feminine of Faustus. Unexpected choice and Evergreen Latin Fausta, meaning of Fausta is "Faustus and Good Luck". Faustina is feminine variant of Faustinus. Also Faustinus is form of Faustus in Latin language. Especially used in Swedish and English unheard-of and enduring, Faustinus is originated from Faustus and Latin, meaning of Faustinus is "A Roman nickname and Faustus".
How do I pronounce Faustina?
Two syllabled Faustina is most commonly pronounced as fa(u)-sti-na. The other ways to say the name is faus-tina.
Variants of Faustina
View middle names that goes with Faustina like Pien, Amye, Mertie,Names that rhyme with Faustina
How popular is the name Faustina?
Faustina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1890 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1893, it ranked 1091st when 38 girls were named Faustina. Over 1614 babies in United States have been named Faustina. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1907 and achieved its top most rank of 767 in 1907.
But Faustina is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Peru, Tanzania, Angola, Argentina, Guatemala and Nigeria. According to our findings, over 190000 babies have been named Faustina globally.
Faustina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Faustina
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance.
Do you like Faustina? Other names you would love
- Linael means Lin is rooted from Latin
- Clarisa - Loved Clarisa is used largely in English aimed at baby girls. Its origin is in Latin and Spanish, Clarisa means "Clear or Bright"
- Constantine - Constantine's meaning is Steadfast, The Steadfast or Perseverance is used in Swedish and Finnish, rooted from Latin is used as a unisex name
- Optatus - Particulary used in Finnish and Swedish, Optatus means "Chosen". It is rooted from Latin is used as a boy name
- Luloah - Origin of Luloah is in Latin and Germanic, meaning of Luloah is "Pearls or Variant of Lu'lu" aimed at baby girls is used majorly in Arabic
Sibling Names for Faustina
If you're looking for sibling names to complement the beautiful name "Faustina," we have compiled a list of options to inspire you. Whether you're looking for classic or unique names, these suggestions will help you find the perfect match for your newborn's siblings. Check out our top picks below!
Sister to Faustina
Brother to Faustina
Famous people named Faustina
- Faustina the Elder, Roman empress and wife of the Roman emperor Antoninus Pius
- Faustina Bordoni, Italian mezzo-soprano
- Faustina Acheampong, First Lady of the Republic of Ghana
- Faustina the Younger, daughter of Roman Emperor Antoninus Pius and Roman Empress Faustina the Elder
- Faustina Camacho is noted for her acting in movie Mam� es boba
Lists having Faustina
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tina
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Luck