Faysal meaning and origin
Faysal means Stubborn, Resolute, Decisive, Judge or Arbiter is used as a baby boy name and is rooted from Arabic is specifically used in Sindhi, English and Arabic. Faysal is variant form of dominant Faisal. Faisal's meaning is The Element Faysal Meaning Judge, Resolute and Judge Arbiter came from Arabic.
Variants of FaysalNames that rhyme with Faysal
Popularity of Faysal
Faysal is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 188 babies in United States have been named Faysal. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 117 babies that have been given the name Faysal in England and Wales. During its 47 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 800 boy names. There are over 444 babies that have been given the name Faysal in France. Also, it appeared first time in 2010 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
But Faysal is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Afghanistan, Somalia and Turkey. As per our findings, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Faysal around the globe.
Faysal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Faysal
You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Looking for names similar to Faysal? Please go through the following names
- Safir - Meaning of Safir is Handsome, Emissary or Ambassador is of Hebrew origin, a unisex name is largely used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Shehryaar - Meaning of Shehryaar is Sovereign aimed at boys is chiefly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Azeem - Curious boy name Azeem is dominantly used in Arabic and English, meaning of Azeem is "Great or Defender" is rooted from Arabic
- Shumaysah - Meaning of Shumaysah is A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Ahaan - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary boy name Ahaan means "One who is of the Nature of Time Itself, Dawn or First Ray of Light" is mostly used in Kannada, Marathi and Bengali
Namesakes of Faysal
- Faysal al-Shaabi, Prime Minister of the People's Republic of South Yemen
- Faysal Ali Warabe, Somali engineer and politician
- Faysal El Idrissi, half-Moroccan
- Faysal Ben Ahmed, Tunisian footballer
- Faysal Qureshi in Mera Pehla Pyaar as Actor
- Faysal Ahmed in Captain Phillips as Actor