Fedde name meaning
What does Fedde mean?
Renowned Fedde has its origin in Italian and Frisian is a baby boy name, Fedde means "Peace, Protection, Safety or One who is True" is used specifically in Frisian.
How do I pronounce Fedde?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Fedde is FEHD-a. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first FEHD syllable.Names that rhyme with Fedde
How popular is the name Fedde?
In Netherlands, Fedde was once a common name since emerging in 2015 it has been given to over 1240 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Fedde is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Fedde globally.
Fedde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Fedde
You possess great communication skills. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Fedde
- Domani - Of Italian origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Domani is used as a unisex name, Domani means "Man of Tomorrow"
- Nicollò chiefly is used in Italian, meaning of Nicollò is "Victory of the People" which originated from Old Greek is given to boys
- Floretta - Floretta's meaning is Flower or Blossom is of Latin origin which is especially used in Italian is aimed at baby girls
- Giacobbe - Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Giacobbe is in Hebrew is prevalently used in Italian, meaning of Giacobbe is "Supplanter, Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel" is used as a boy name
- Ermes - Boy name Ermes came from Old Greek, meaning of Ermes is "Heap of Stones or Cairn" is used in Italian
Famous people named Fedde
- Fedde Le Grand, Dutch house DJ and record producer from Utrecht
Lists having Fedde
- Boy names beginning with F
- Italian Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean One