Felicius meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Felicius is aimed at baby boys. Felicius is version of imperishable and desirable Felix. Meaning of Felix is Lucky One and Lucky is rooted from Latin.
Variants of FeliciusNames that rhyme with Felicius
Popularity of Felicius
Felicius is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Felicius
You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are a person of many talents. You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career. Your days of pretending to be Mother Theresa are over. Now it's time you take care of that hole inside your heart. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
Looking for names similar to Felicius? Please go through the following names
- Minttu - Minttus origin is Finnish is used dominantly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish given to baby girls, meaning of Minttu is "Mint"
- Guðsteinn is Old Norse equivalent of Guðstæinn
- Øring - The boy name Øring is used mostly in Old Swedish and Swedish. Øring is equivalent of Øringr in Swedish language
- Vigun - Unisex name Vigun is used notably in Swedish and Old SwedishTamil. Vigun is equivalent of Vígundr in Swedish language
- Thialvi - Boy name Thialvi is used in Danish and Old Danish. Thialvi is form of Þjalfi in Danish language
Namesakes of Felicius
We could not find any notable namesake.