Fentke meaning and origin
..Names that rhyme with Fentke
Popularity of Fentke
Fentke is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Fentke?
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Do you like Fentke? Other names you would love
- Annemarie - The well-known girl name Annemarie has its origin in German, English and Dutch, Annemarie means "Anna or God's Gift" is mostly used in German and Swedish. Predominant name Annemarie captured 500th position in baby girl names list in 1968 in United States
- Jannes - Principally used in Swedish, Low German and Frisian, Jannes has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jannes is "Poor, Afflicted or Yahweh is Gracious" is aimed at both genders
- Ludolf came from Germanic and Old High German is used in Finnish, Swedish and German, meaning of Ludolf is "Folk, People or Wolf" is given to baby boys
- Alander - Unconventional boy name Alander means "Defender of Men, Protector and Helper and Defender of Mankind" has origin in English and Hungarian. Alander is short form of Alexander.
- Andre - Customary and Ceaseless Andre is originated from Old Greek, Andre means "The Manly or The Brave" bestowed upon both sexes is used predominantly in German and Dutch
Namesakes of Fentke
We could not find any notable namesake.