Fermund meaning and origin
Fermund is a variation of Farmund. Also Farmund is a variant transcription of FAR;MUND. Of Old Norse and Old High German origin, Farmund is used in Swedish, Farmund means "Protection of the Clan".
Variants of FermundNames that rhyme with Fermund
Popularity of Fermund
Fermund is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Fermund?
You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. Injustice makes you go crazy. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
Do you like Fermund? Other names you would love
- Ualanie has its origin in Hawaiian, Ualanie means "Rain from Heaven" is aimed at girls. Ualanie is derivative of Ualani.
- Khepree has its origin in Egyptian, Khepree means "Emerging Sun" is used as a girl name. Khepree is derived from Khepri.
- Adiputeri - Specifically used in Malay, Adiputeri means "Daughter or Princess" which is rooted from Malay is aimed at girls
- Pakala - Unisex name Pakala is notably used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Pakala is "Lotus or Day"
- Nandina - The Nandina means "Decorative Plant"
Namesakes of Fermund
We could not find any notable namesake.