Fiddah meaning and origin
Unisex name Fiddah is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Fiddah is "Silver".Names that rhyme with Fiddah
Popularity of Fiddah
Fiddah is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people globally have carried Fiddah as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Fiddah
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this.
Looking for names similar to Fiddah? Please go through the following names
- Salla means King of Mask used for both sexes which is used mainly in Danish and Norwegian has its origin in Arabic
- Hasanat - Far-out and Modernistic Hasanats origin is Arabic, meaning of Hasanat is "Elegant or Favours" used notably in Arabic and Arabic is a gender insensitive name
- Farida - Queer unisex name Farida means "Incomparable or Unique" and is notably used in Hindi and Marathi came from Arabic
- Uday - Unheard-of Uday mainly is used in Marathi and Hindi has its origin in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Uday is "Ascend or Rise"
- Aasiya - Anomalous Aasiya principally is used in Tamil and Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aasiya is "Goodness"
Namesakes of Fiddah
We could not find any notable namesake.