Fionntán meaning and origin
Fionntán means White, Fair is a baby boy name has its origin in Celtic.
Variants of FionntánNames that rhyme with Fionntán
Popularity of Fionntán
Fionntán is an uncommon name probably limited to Northern Ireland. At least, 40 people globally have carried Fionntán as their given name according to our evaluation.
Other names similar to Fionntán
- Triston - Triston's meaning is Tumult or Riot is used majorly in English. Its origin is in Celtic is used as a unisex name
- Devina - Used in Bengali and Hindi unexpected, Devina came from Celtic, Latin and Irish used as a baby girl name, Devina means "Blessing, Devotion to God or Resembling a Goddess"
- Melvyn - Originated from Celtic, Old French and Old English, Prominent Melvyn is used substantially in Finnish, English and Swedish is a gender-neutral name, Melvyn means "Form of Melvin, Gentle Chieftain or Mill Worker"
- Kevan - Widely Accepted unisex name Kevan means "Graceful" which is used notably in Danish, Irish and Finnish has its origin in Celtic language
- Njal - Njal's meaning is Champion is originated from Old Irish and Celtic given to boys is used commonly in Swedish and Danish
Namesakes of Fionntán
We could not find any notable namesake.