Fortunée meaning and origin
Fortunée's meaning is Chance came from Latin. It is celebrated on April 23.Names that rhyme with Fortunée
Popularity of Fortunée
Fortunée is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Fortunée? Please go through the following names
- Benedick came from Latin language is a boy name especially used in English, meaning of Benedick is "Blessed or Similar to Benedict"
- Silvère - Meaning of Silvère is Forest has origin in Latin
- Béa - The Béa means "Happy" is originated from Latin language
- Blanca - Blanca's meaning is The White or White, Beautiful is originated from Latin and Old French and is used for both genders is primarily used in Spanish, Danish and Finnish
- Kristenn means Disciple of the Christ. Its origin is in Latin is commonly used in Breton
Namesakes of Fortunée
We could not find any notable namesake.