Gabrijel meaning and origin
Boy name Gabrijel is rooted from Hebrew and is primarily used in Maltese language, meaning of Gabrijel is "Strong Man of God or God is My Hero".
Variants of Gabrijel
View middle names that goes with Gabrijel like Wert, Caine, Den, Rueben, Coli, Wyli,Names that rhyme with Gabrijel
Popularity of Gabrijel
Gabrijel is a common baby name in Croatia while it is somewhat familiar in Slovenia. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Gabrijel globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gabrijel
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Gabrijel
- Macayla - Atypical Macayla specifically is used in Hindi and English is a girl name, rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Macayla is "Unique"
- Avidor is originated from Hebrew is specifically used in Hebrew and is given to baby boys, Avidor means "Father of a Generation"
- Rahabb - Girl name Rahabb means "A Trustworthy, Large and Helpful Woman" has its origin in Hebrew language. Rahabb is derived from Rahab.
- Jochebed - Infrequent girl name Jochebed means "Gods Glory or Yahweh is Glory" has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in German and English
- Ezriah - Recent and Infrequent Ezriah has its origin in Hebrew, Ezriah means "My Help" is used for both boys and girls. Ezriah is derivative of Ezri.
Namesakes of Gabrijel
- Gabrijel Jurkić, Yugoslaw artist,