Gagandeep meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Gagandeep is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Gagandeep is "Light of the Sky" is chiefly used in Bengali, Hindi, Sikh, Marathi, Punjabi, English, Malayalam, Indian, Gujarati and Kannada languages.Names that rhyme with Gagandeep
Popularity of Gagandeep
Gagandeep is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 20 years, last appeared in 2007 and made just beyond the top 5000 names. Over 179 babies in United States have been named Gagandeep. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in England and Wales. Over 147 people have been named Gagandeep in England and Wales. But Gagandeep is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Gagandeep as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Gagandeep
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are daring and courageous. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Looking for names similar to Gagandeep? Please go through the following names
- Akampita - Meaning of Akampita is Calm or Unshaken is chiefly used in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Arkini - The girl name Arkini means "Radiant or Praising" is largely used in Sanskrit
- Sha - Anomalous Sha has its origin in English is used mainly in Hindi, Kannada and Kannada, Sha means "Good or Luck" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Adina - The well-known and ever lasting unisex name Adina means "Pious or Decoration" is originated from Germanic and Hebrew is principally used in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Chandi - Uncommon girl name Chandi is of Pali and Old French origin, used principally in Oriya, Gujarati and Bengali languages, Chandi means "Great Goddess"
Namesakes of Gagandeep
We could not find any notable namesake.