Galinn meaning and origin
Originated from Old Norse, Galinn is used notably in Old Norse and generally is bestowed upon baby boys, Galinn means "Enchanted, Frantic, Mad".Names that rhyme with Galinn
Popularity of Galinn
Galinn is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Galinn
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Failure motivates you. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You are a person of many talents. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are a child of change. You are all about adventure and travel.
Do you like Galinn? Other names you would love
- Ósníkinn - Boy name Ósníkinn has its origin in Old Norse and is used in Old Norse language, meaning of Ósníkinn is "Avaricious, Greedy Combined with the Negative Prefix U"
- Ærnstæinn is Old Norse cognate of Arnsteinn
- Hegbjǫrn - Dominantly used in Old Norse, Hegbjǫrn is aimed at baby boys. Hegbjǫrn is Old Norse form of Hægbiǫrn
- Rúnolfr - Boy name Rúnolfr is used dominantly in Old Norse. Rúnolfr is equivalent of Rúnólfr in Old Norse language
- Steinríðr is Old Norse cognate of Stæinfríðr
Namesakes of Galinn
We could not find any notable namesake.