Gambol meaning and origin
Boy name Gambol has its origin in Scandinavian. Gambol is a version of Gamble. Gamble is equivalent of Gamli in Swedish language. Gamble came from Scandinavian is mainly used in Swedish, meaning of Gamble is "Old".
Variants of GambolNames that rhyme with Gambol
Popularity of Gambol
Gambol is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Gambol
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are extremely smart. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You always act like everything's just great. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. You are a child of change. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Do you like Gambol? Read these names too
- Queenbey has its origin in Scandinavian, Queenbey means "Queen's Castle, Womanly and Womans House" is bestowed upon girls. Queenbey is derivative of Quenby.
- Munyn - Originated from Scandinavian, Munyn is used as a baby girl name, Munyn means "One with a Good Memory and Memory". Munyn is derivative of Munin.
- Danelea means A Man from Denmark is a baby boy name is rooted from Scandinavian. Danelea is derived from Danely.
- Queenby - The girl name Queenby means "Womanly, Queen's Castle and Womans House" is originated from Scandinavian. Queenby is a derivative of Quenby.
- Eirneah - Meaning of Eirneah is Born of New Healing used for baby girls is of Scandinavian origin. Eirneah is derivation of Eirny.
Namesakes of Gambol
We could not find any notable namesake.