Ganaëlle meaning and origin
Ganaëlle came from Celtic, meaning of Ganaëlle is "White or Happy and Generous".. The name is celebrated on November 3rd.Names that rhyme with Ganaëlle
Popularity of Ganaëlle
Ganaëlle is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 10 people has been named Ganaëlle globally.
If you like Ganaëlle, you would love these names
- Ivy - Chiefly used in Danish and Hindi persistent and eminent, Ivy aimed at both genders which originated from Celtic and English, meaning of Ivy is "A Creeper or A Vine"
- Alaina - Admired Alainas origin is Latin and Celtic, meaning of Alaina is "Precious, Dear Child or Rock" and is used dominantly in Oriya, English and Polish is a gender insensitive name
- Maela - The uncommon and modern girl name Maela means "Prince or Lord" has its origin in Celtic is used principally in Italian
- Kilien - Kilien's meaning is Gaillard or Quarrelsome is of Celtic origin
- Devin - Widely Accepted unisex name Devin means "The Elements Devin Meaning Poet or Devotion to God" has its roots in Old Irish, Celtic and Latin is used in English, Malayalam and Norwegian
Namesakes of Ganaëlle
We could not find any notable namesake.