Gautur meaning and origin
Gautur is Icelandic form of Gautr.
Variants of GauturNames that rhyme with Gautur
Popularity of Gautur
Gautur is an uncommon name probably limited to Iceland. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Gautur
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Love makes you complete. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Other names similar to Gautur
- Fastger largely is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is used as a boy name. Fastger is form of Fastgæirr in Swedish language
- Helmund is originated from Germanic is used mainly in Norwegian and Finnish is a baby boy name. Helmund is Norwegian equivalent of Hermund
- Andriette is form of Andrée in French language
- Snare is Swedish form of Snari
- Boas - Boy name Boas means "In Him is Strength, Power is In Him or Swiftness" and originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in Swedish, Faroese and Danish
Namesakes of Gautur
We could not find any notable namesake.