Geirrǫðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Spear, Stone Wall, Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Geirrǫðr is form of Gæirrøðr in Old Norse language.
Variants of GeirrǫðrNames that rhyme with Geirrǫðr
Popularity of Geirrǫðr
Geirrǫðr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Geirrǫðr
- Ǫgn - Girl name Ǫgn is particulary used in Old Norse. It is rooted from Sanskrit and Old Norse, meaning of Ǫgn is "Fire and God Agni". Ǫgn is an effeminate variation of Agni.
- Hvít is Old Norse equivalent of Hvítr
- LofríkR - Boy name LofríkR is used commonly in Old Norse. LofríkR is form of Léofríc in Old Norse language
- Jǫfurbjǫrn - Boy name Jǫfurbjǫrn is used in Old Norse. Jǫfurbjǫrn is equivalent of Iǫfurbiǫrn in Old Norse language
- Spærla - Boy name Spærla is used dominantly in Old Norse, meaning of Spærla is "Tail of a Fish or Norwegian Speril, Spærl = Short Tail or Small, Thin Person" has origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Geirrǫðr
We could not find any notable namesake.