Gelson meaning and origin
Gelson is another transcription of Gilson. Gilson is resultant of Gibson. Gilson's meaning is Son of Gilbert is used prevalently in English has origin in English.
Variants of Gelson
View middle names that goes with Gelson like Eoin, Per,Names that rhyme with Gelson
Popularity of Gelson
Gelson is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. And also in France. But Gelson is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Angola. As per our research, over 50000 people has been named Gelson globally.
Numerological analysis of Gelson
You are a man of action. Hang around with new people but be selective. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends.
Looking for names similar to Gelson? Please go through the following names
- Vonita - The unconventional girl name Vonita means "The Tribe of the Vandals" is originated from English and Slavonic languages
- Linsey - The widely accepted unisex name Linsey means "From the Island of Linden Trees or A Place of Linden Trees" and is used majorly in English and English has its origin in Old English language
- Tanith - Unorthodox Tanith has its origin in Phoenician is primarily used in English and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, Tanith means "Sky Goddess or Serpent Lady"
- Bricke - English name Bricke means "Brick and Quick-moving" is used for boys. Bricke is resultant of Brick.
- Coleridge - Infrequent boy name Coleridge means "From the Dark Ridge" is of English origin
Namesakes of Gelson
- Gelson Rodrigues, Brazilian football striker
- Gelson Fernandes, Swiss professional footballer