Georgía meaning and origin
Georgía is Icelandic cognate of Georgia.
Variants of GeorgíaNames that rhyme with Georgía
Popularity of Georgía
Georgía is immensely popular in Greece where every 1 in 90 have the name as well as in United States. Also it is popular in Brazil, England, Cyprus and Australia. In Canada, Ghana, Germany, Tanzania, Jamaica, Philippines and New Zealand it is common while somewhat familiar in Italy, Romania, South Africa, Liberia, Netherlands, Israel, Gabon, Scotland, Uganda, Spain, Dominican Republic, Belgium, Sri Lanka, Paraguay, Wales, Mexico, Sweden, France, Haiti, Peru, Belize, Nigeria, Kenya, Chile, Venezuela, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Austria, Cameroon, Switzerland, Cuba, Portugal, Argentina and Ireland. As per our estimate, over 310000 people has been named Georgía globally.
Georgía in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Go through the following names similar to Georgía
- Jarþrúður is Icelandic cognate of Jarþrúðr
- Eymóður is Icelandic equivalent of Eymóðr
- Ingirafn - Trendy and Ever lasting boy name Ingirafn is used substantially in Icelandic. Ingirafn is equivalent of Ingram in Icelandic language
- Þorleikur is Icelandic equivalent of Þórlæikr
- Alfríður is Icelandic equivalent of Álffríður
Namesakes of Georgía
We could not find any notable namesake.