Gersende meaning and origin
Meaning of Gersende is Launches and Succeeds has origin in German.
Variants of GersendeNames that rhyme with Gersende
Popularity of Gersende
Gersende is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1970, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 462 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Gersende. There are over 834 babies that have been given the name Gersende in France. As per our estimate, over 800 babies have been bestowed Gersende around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gersende
Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You are always open to new adventures. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
Do you like Gersende? Other names you would love
- Fokko - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Fokko means "People, War Band or Folk" bestowed upon baby boys is used in Frisian
- Hadeline - The Hadeline means "Noble" is of German origin
- Gualtiero - Boy name Gualtiero is substantially used in Italian and Spanish, Gualtiero means "Rule or Warrior" is rooted from Germanic and Old High German
- Madita - Girl name Madita has its origin in Scandinavian, meaning of Madita is "Margareta" is mainly used in Scandinavian and German languages
- Rigbert - Of Old High German origin, Rigbert means "Composition from Rulers or Shiny"
Namesakes of Gersende
We could not find any notable namesake.