Gerwin meaning and origin
Boy name Gerwin is commonly used in German and Dutch, Gerwin means "Spear or Friend" is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Gerwin is German form of Gerwin.
Variants of GerwinNames that rhyme with Gerwin
Popularity of Gerwin
Gerwin is a common baby name in Philippines, Netherlands and Germany while it is somewhat familiar in Samoa, Austria and Venezuela. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Gerwin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Gerwin
You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Failure motivates you. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something.
Do you like Gerwin? Read these names too
- Godelieve - Substantially used in Dutch and French, Godelieve means "God or Loved, Good God or God" that came from Old High German and Germanic is aimed at baby girls
- Adelbert - Loved and Classic boy name Adelbert is originated from Germanic and Old High German, used dominantly in English and Finnish languages, meaning of Adelbert is "Highborn or Honorable". In 1890, lofty name Adelbert managed to bag 489th position among baby boy names in United States
- Fleur - Widely Accepted girl name Fleur means "Flower" and is majorly used in Dutch, French and English came from Latin and French
- Maas - Substantially used in Dutch, Maas is rooted from Aramaic, a baby boy name, meaning of Maas is "Twin and Gemini". Maas is short of Thomas.
- Everarda - Girl name Everarda means "Strong Like a Boar" which is used largely in Dutch is originated from Old High German
Namesakes of Gerwin
We could not find any notable namesake.