Gethin meaning and origin
The boy name Gethin means "Dusky".
Variants of GethinNames that rhyme with Gethin
Popularity of Gethin
Gethin was a common name in England and Wales. Over 1692 babies have been named Gethin since 1996. At the peak of its usage in 2008,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 21 years. Gethin is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Gethin is a common name in Wales while somewhat familiar name in England. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Gethin around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gethin
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Failure motivates you. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. Working on your career is what makes you happy. You make your own rules. You never settle for less. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives.
Looking for a name like Gethin? Please go through the following names
- Morvanou - The Morvanou is originated from Breton, Morvanou means "Sea or Assault"
- Charles-Henri means Vigorous or House or King
- Godje means God is used commonly in Frisian
- Heidina - Specifically used in Frisian, Heidina means "Shape"
- Svenje - Girl name Svenje means "Youth"
Namesakes of Gethin
- Gethin Jenkins, Welsh former rugby union player
- Gethin Jones, Welsh television presenter