Ghadef name meaning
Meaning: One who Drives a Boat
Add to favorites
What does Ghadef mean?
Ghadef's meaning is One who Drives a Boat is chiefly used in Arabic is used for baby boys. Names that rhyme with Ghadef
How popular is the name Ghadef?
Ghadef is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Ghadef?
Positive energy adores your spirit. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You are daring and courageous. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You love life and life loves you. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way.
Looking for a name like Ghadef? Please go through the following names
- Abraj - Abraj's meaning is With Beautiful Eyes is used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Seemaab - Used notably in Arabic, Seemaab means "Quicksilver or Mercury" is aimed at boys
- AbulDurr - The boy name AbulDurr is predominantly used in Arabic, AbulDurr means "Father of the Pearl"
- Wahi - The boy name Wahi is predominantly used in Arabic, Wahi means "Messengers or Another Name for the Quran"
- Najm-Udeen - The boy name Najm-Udeen is mainly used in Arabic, Najm-Udeen means "Star of the Faith"
Famous people named Ghadef
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ghadef
Share your opinion on Ghadef