Ghasan name meaning
What does Ghasan mean?
Ghasan came from Arabic, meaning of Ghasan is "Old Arabic Name" used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon boys. Ghasan is another transcription of Ghassan. Ghassan is used commonly in Arabic and Hindi, Ghassan means "Youth, Vigor of Youth and In the Centre of Life" is originated from Arabic.
Variants of GhasanNames that rhyme with Ghasan
How popular is the name Ghasan?
Ghasan is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Ghasan globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Ghasan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ghasan?
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Do you like Ghasan? Other names you would love
- Mahwish - Largely used in Arabic offbeat, Mahwish is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Mahwish is "Beautiful Like the Moon or Like Moon"
- Pareerou is used prevalently in Arabic, Pareerou means "Face Like a Fairy / Beautiful or Having a Face Like a Fairy" is used as a girl name
- AbuFiras notably is used in Arabic, meaning of AbuFiras is "Father of a Lion" is given to baby boys
- Waasifah - Waasifah's meaning is Describing is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- Fahmat - Boy name Fahmat means "Comprehension, Darkness or Dusk" is majorly used in Arabic
Famous people named Ghasan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ghasan
Share your opinion on Ghasan