Ghazia meaning and origin
Used primarily in Arabic, Ghazia bestowed upon baby girls, Ghazia means "Conqueror or Striver (in the Defence of True Faith)".Names that rhyme with Ghazia
Popularity of Ghazia
Ghazia is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Ghazia as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ghazia
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You are all about adventure and travel. Explore yourself more. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
If you like Ghazia, you would love these names
- Raunaa - Meaning of Raunaa is Graceful, Look Beautiful or To Gaze is particulary used in Arabic, a girl name has origin in Arabic
- Baryal - Notably used in Arabic, Baryal means "Successful" is used as a baby boy name
- Muqla - Boy name Muqla is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Muqla is "Eye or Abbasid Vizier or Founder of Arabic Calligraphy"
- Alfah - Meaning of Alfah is Guide is a gender-neutral name, especially used in Arabic came from Old Greek
- AbdalHakim - The boy name AbdalHakim means "Servant of the Wise One" is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Ghazia
We could not find any notable namesake.