Gianluca meaning and origin
The widely accepted boy name Gianluca means "Gianni or Luca", used primarily in Italian is originated from Italian.
Variants of GianlucaNames that rhyme with Gianluca
Popularity of Gianluca
Gianluca was a popular name in Italy. Over 10544 babies have been named Gianluca since 1999. At its zenith in 1999, the moniker grabbed the 36th spot and 1976 baby boys were given the name. After 7 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 7 times A common name in United States with over 2681 new-borns have been given the name since 1971. At the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 983rd when 207 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Gianluca is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 115 on boy names chart when 68 babies were given the name Gianluca. Over 900 people have been named Gianluca in Switzerland. Gianluca is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 427 on boy names chart when 47 babies were named Gianluca. Over 591 babies in England and Wales have been named Gianluca.
Gianluca is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 109 people have been named Gianluca in France. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 but could not make beyond the top 600. There are over 195 babies that have been given the name Gianluca in Belgium. Gianluca is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. Also, Gianluca is a familiar name in England, Germany, Poland, Dominican Republic, Canada, Brazil, Australia and Malta. According to our estimate, over 90000 babies have been named Gianluca globally.
Gianluca in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Gianluca
Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. Don't live to work. Work to live. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
Looking for a name like Gianluca? Please go through the following names
- Agnèse - Meaning of Agnèse is Pure is used substantially in Italian is of Greek origin
- Melchiorre - Meaning of Melchiorre is King (Yahweh) is Light is used substantially in Italian bestowed upon boys is of Hebrew and Old Persian origin
- Manlio - Queer boy name Manlio means "Mane" which is used notably in Italian has its origin in Latin language
- Amelita - Used in Italian atypical, Amelita mainly aimed at baby girls and is rooted from Latin and Gothic, Amelita means "Emilia or Amalia"
- Milvia - Milvia's meaning is Milvus or Pigeon Hawk is originated from Latin, used largely in Italian is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Gianluca
- Gianluca Masi, Italian astrophysicist and astronomer
- Gianluca Luisi, Italian pianist
- Gianluca Susta, Italian politician
- Gianluca Cascioli, Italian pianist, conductor, and composer
- Gianluca Vialli, Italian football manager and former footballer
- Gianluca Pagliuca, Italian football coach and former professional goalkeeper
- Gianluca Zambrotta, Italian former professional footballer
- Gianluca Pessotto, retired football player
- Gianluca Basile, Italian former professional basketball player
- Gianluca Curci, Italian footballer
- Gianluca Pozzi, former tennis player from Italy
- Gianluca Comotto, retired Italian footballer
- Gianluca Berti, retired Italian football goalkeeper
- Gianluca Festa, Italian former football player and currently the head coach of Greek Super League club AEL
- Gianluca Signorini, Italian footballer,
- Gianluca Bortolami, Italian former professional road racing cyclist
- Gianluca Freddi, Italian footballer playing as a defender for Robur Siena
- Gianluca Havern, English semi-professional footballer
- Gianluca Grava, Italian retired football defender
- Gianluca Falsini, Italian football manager and former player
- Gianluca Pegolo, Italian goalkeeper
- Gianluca Di Giulio, former Italian footballer
- Gianluca Bollini, Sammarinese footballer
- Gianluca Vivan, Italian footballer
- Gianluca Musacci, Italian footballer
- Gianluca Maria Tavarelli in Un amore as Director
- Gianluca Ginoble in The End as Actor
- Gianluca Angelini acted in movie Teste rasate
- Gianluca Guidi, from 2017 comedy film Due un pò così, who portrayed the Sindaco.
- Gianluca Izzo played important role of Nicola Ferrara in 2010 sport flick Combattere è un destino.
- In 2017, Gianluca Iacono characterized the role of Rob Vessel in thriller film Vorticale.