Giannie meaning and origin
Giannie is resultant of Giovanna. Giovanna is equivalent of Jeanne in Italian language. Also Giovanna is Italian form of Johanna. Giovanna is also Italian equivalent of Jane. Giovanna is also Italian cognate of Jean. Giovanna means Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin.
View middle names that goes with Giannie like Brea, Meah, Lutie, Elna, Alianna, Wana,Names that rhyme with Giannie
Popularity of Giannie
Giannie is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1998, peaked in 2008 when it ranked 9467th. Over 110 babies in United States have been named Giannie. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Giannie globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Giannie
Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Don't live to work. Work to live. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Giannie
- Asheera - Asheera's meaning is Wealthy and Rich is originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. Asheera is resulted from Ashira.
- Helyette - Meaning of Helyette is God is My Salvation is originated from Hebrew
- Joav - Boy name Joav means "Praise the Lord" has origin in Hebrew. Joav is resultant of Joab.
- Gian - Prevalent boy name Gian is especially used in Malayalam, Hindi and Oriya and of Hebrew origin, Gian means "Apostle of Knowledge or One Having Exalted Divine Knowledge"
- Isaiah - Durable and Widely Accepted Isaiah is used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi has origin in Hebrew, a gender insensitive name, Isaiah means "The Salvation of the Lord or The Lord Helps Me". In 2018, desirable Isaiah ranked 51 on the list of baby boy names in United States
Namesakes of Giannie
We could not find any notable namesake.