Giavannah meaning and origin
Giavannah is variant spelling of Giavanna. Giavanna is form of biblical and well-liked Giovanna. Used chiefly in English unfamiliar and modernistic, Giavanna is originated from Hebrew, Giavanna means "Yahweh is Gracious".
Variants of Giavannah
View middle names that goes with Giavannah like Clarisse, Anabelle,Names that rhyme with Giavannah
Popularity of Giavannah
What numbers say about Giavannah?
Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. You want to do everything as planned in life. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You make your own rules.
Go through the following names similar to Giavannah
- Sharee - Predominantly used in English cherished, Sharee aimed at baby girls which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Sharee is "Plain"
- Michel - Durable and Widely Accepted Michel is used mostly in Norwegian and German aimed at both genders, Michel means "Like the Lord or Form of Michael Like God" has its origin in Hebrew. Famed name Michel reached 496th position on baby boy names chart in 1961 in United States
- Jovica - Meaning of Jovica is God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious and Youth is of Hebrew origin and a boy name is commonly used in Slavic. Jovica is short version of Jovan.
- Mhairi - Unheard-of Mhairi is used substantially in Scottish has origin in Hebrew, Mhairi means "Bitterness" is used as a baby girl name
- Jethra came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Jethra is "The Word Yether Which is of the Meaning Excellence Abundance"
Namesakes of Giavannah
We could not find any notable namesake.