Gintan meaning and origin
Gintan is variant of Ginton. Used notably in Hebrew and Arabic, Ginton is rooted from Hebrew, Ginton means "A Garden".
Variants of GintanNames that rhyme with Gintan
Popularity of Gintan
Gintan is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gintan
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You are a dreamer but not like the ones you know who don't do anything but daydream. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life.
Do you like Gintan? Read these names too
- Giacomo - Atypical Giacomo is used commonly in English and Italian aimed at baby boys and of Hebrew origin, Giacomo means "One Who Supplants or The Supplanter"
- Adaiah means Adornment of God is used specifically in English is came from Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Eliran - Unorthodox Eliran came from Hebrew is chiefly used in Hebrew and is given to boys, meaning of Eliran is "My God is Joy"
- Nazare - Hebrew name Nazare means "Apart From or Consecrated"
- Chritianie - Originated from Hebrew, Chritianie means "God is with Us"
Namesakes of Gintan
We could not find any notable namesake.