Giovannino meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Giovannino is a baby boy name, substantially used in Italian, Giovannino means "Yahweh is Gracious". Giovannino is derivative of John. John is a short version of Johannes. John is German and English equivalent of Johannes. Meaning of John is God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan, Gift of God and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of GiovanninoNames that rhyme with Giovannino
Popularity of Giovannino
Giovannino is a common baby name in Italy. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Giovannino
Working on your career is what makes you happy. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You make your own rules. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You lack adventure. You lack passion and wilderness.
Go through the following names similar to Giovannino
- Amilcare - Amilcare's meaning is Melqar's Friend or Thanks to the God Melkart is used prevalently in Italian, a boy name has origin in Phoenician
- Salvatrice means The Saviour or Save is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Latin is prevalently used in Italian
- Michelangela - Largely used in Italian, Michelangela is of Italian origin, meaning of Michelangela is "The Word Angelo Which is of the Meaning Angel or Michael the Angel" is used for baby girls
- Ceciliano means Caecilius or Cecilia is used principally in Italian is a baby boy name has its origin in Latin
- Andino - Predominant and Venerable boy name Andino has its origin in Old Greek is used predominantly in Italian language. Andino is Italian cognate of Andrew
Namesakes of Giovannino
- Giovannino Guareschi, Italian journalist