Giuseppe name meaning
What does Giuseppe mean?
Admired Hebrew Giuseppe means "He (God) Will Add, God Adds or God Would Multiply" and is used prevalently in Swedish, Finnish, English, Italian, Norwegian and Danish is a baby boy name. Also Giuseppe is equivalent of Joseph in Italian and English languages. It is celebrated on March 19th.
How Giuseppe is perceived as a baby name?
Giuseppe is a popular baby boy name of Italian origin that means "God will add". It is usually given to children who are born into a Catholic family or those with Italian heritage. The name Giuseppe is seen as strong, noble and kind. Many parents want their child to bear this strong and meaningful name in order to show faith and honor of the family's traditions. Giuseppe has also become popular around the world due to its origin, meaning and popularity in Italy. Families love the thought that by giving their son this name, they are displaying the belief that God will add on to them and bring blessings into their lives.
How do I pronounce Giuseppe?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Giuseppe is gi(u)-seppe. Some people pronounce it as gius(ep)-pe or joo-seh-pay.
Variants of Giuseppe
Giusepe, Joseph, Guiseppe, Joey, Aaronjoseph, Josephanthony
View middle names that goes with Giuseppe like Zaan, Roee, Scan, Irim, Thornton, Clen,Names that rhyme with Giuseppe
How popular is the name Giuseppe?
Giuseppe is a very popular in Italy where over 85985 new-borns have been given the name since 1999. When at the peak of its usage in 1999, it ranked 10th when 5643 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 10 baby names 3 times In United States, Giuseppe was once a common name since emerging in 1905 it has been given to over 5552 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1975,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 92 years. Also, Giuseppe used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1907 and over 2345 babies have been given the name in 88 years. At the peak of its usage in 1960,. However after 88 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Giuseppe is a familiar baby name in New South Wales during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 1968, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 85 on boy names chart when 79 babies were given the name Giuseppe. Over 476 babies in New South Wales have been named Giuseppe. The first name is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 651 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Giuseppe. There are over 344 babies that have been given the name Giuseppe in England and Wales. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 193 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Giuseppe. There are over 429 babies that have been given the name Giuseppe in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 269 on boy names chart when 39 babies were named Giuseppe. Over 552 babies in Belgium have been named Giuseppe.
Giuseppe is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Giuseppe is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in, Brazil, Canada and England. At least, 1840000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Giuseppe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Giuseppe?
You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word. You want to be the boss in every situation. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You like to help but when you are the one needing help, you rely on yourself first. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules.
If you like Giuseppe, you would love these names
- Iddo - New-fangled and Infrequent Iddo has its origin in Hebrew and Germanic, Iddo means "That God is Benevolent" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Gabriele - Gabriele's meaning is Hero of God, God is Strong or God's Strength is originated from Hebrew and Italian is a unisex name is mainly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish
- Madelaine - Infrequent girl name Madelaine is used in Danish and English, meaning of Madelaine is "From the Tower or Native of Magdala" is rooted from Hebrew
- Laëlian is originated from Hebrew, Laëlian means "God Helped"
- Leya - The infrequent girl name Leya is used largely in French and English, Leya means "Leah" is originated from Spanish and Hebrew
Sibling Names for Giuseppe
Giuseppe is a beautiful name with Italian origins, meaning "God shall add." If you're considering this name for your little one, you might want to pair it with a sibling name that complements its unique sound and style. Here are some sibling names that go well with Giuseppe.
Sister to Giuseppe
Brother to Giuseppe
Famous people named Giuseppe
- Giuseppe Verdi, Italian opera composer
- Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, music critic
- Giuseppe Marc'Antonio Baretti, Italian literary critic, poet, writer, translator
- Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, Italian organist and composer
- Giuseppe Montanelli, Italian statesman and author
- Giuseppe Giusti, Italian poet and satirist
- Giuseppe Lepori, Swiss politician
- Giuseppe Abbamonte, Neapolitan statesman
- Giuseppe Apolloni, Italian composer born in Vicenza, Italy
- Giuseppe Sinopoli, Italian conductor and composer
- Giuseppe Cerutti, French-Italian author and politician
- Giuseppe Tartini, Italian Baroque composer and violinist
- Giuseppe Torelli, Italian violist, violinist, teacher, and composer
- Giuseppe Zanardelli, Italian jurisconsult
- Giuseppe Bonno, Austrian composer of Italian origin
- Giuseppe Grisoni, Italian painter and sculptor
- Giuseppe Forti, Italian astronomer and a discoverer of asteroids
- Giuseppe Saracco, Italian politician
- Giuseppe Gené, Italian naturalist and author
- Giuseppe Tucci, Italian Orientalist
- Giuseppe Terragni, Italian architect
- Giuseppe Arzilli, Sammarinese politician
- Giuseppe Cambini, Italian composer and violinist
- Giuseppe Acerbi, Italian naturalist, explorer and composer
- Giuseppe Pella, Italian Christian Democratic politician
- Giuseppe Di Stefano, sharp decline in his, until then extraordinary
- Giuseppe Prina, Italian statesman killed
- Giuseppe Simone Assemani, was born on July 27, 1687
- Giuseppe Luigi Assemani, Lebanese Catholic priest
- Giuseppe Martucci, Italian composer, conductor, pianist and teacher
- Giuseppe Colombo, Italian scientist
- Giuseppe Olivi, redirects here
- Giuseppe Saragat, Italian politician
- Giuseppe Gazzaniga, was a member of the Neapolitan school of opera composers
- Giuseppe Zamboni, Italian Roman Catholic priest and physicist
- Giuseppe Bossi, Italian painter
- Giuseppe Castiglione,
- Giuseppe Gioachino Belli, Italian poet, famous for his sonnets in Romanesco
- Giuseppe Cesare Abba, Italian patriot and writer
- Giuseppe Giacosa, Italian poet, playwright and librettist
- Giuseppe Dossetti, Italian jurist
- Giuseppe Peano, Italian mathematician and glottologist
- Giuseppe Piazzi, Italian Catholic priest of the Theatine order
- Giuseppe Siri, Italian Cardinal of the Catholic Church
- Giuseppe Caspar Mezzofanti, Italian cardinal and famed hyperpolyglot
- Giuseppe Pizzardo, Italian Cardinal of the Catholic Church
- Giuseppe Mercalli, Italian volcanologist and Catholic priest
- Giuseppe Vitali, Italian mathematician
- Giuseppe Occhialini, Italian physicist,
- Giuseppe Veronese, Italian mathematician
- Giuseppe Mazzini, Italian politician, journalist
- Giuseppe Motta, Swiss politician
- Giuseppe Zangara, Italian immigrant and naturalized citizen of the United States
- Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, Italian writer and the last Prince of Lampedusa
- Giuseppe Ungaretti, Italian modernist poet, journalist, essayist
- Giuseppe Castiglione, Italian Jesuit brother and a missionary
- Giuseppe Farina, Italian racing driver and was the first official Formula One World Champion
- Giuseppe Tornatore, Italian film director and screenwriter
- Giuseppe Marco Fieschi, was the chief conspirator in an attempt on the life of King Louis-Philippe of France
Lists having Giuseppe
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in Italy (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in New South Wales (1970)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Adds